Buckley & Phillips is an outstanding Australian brand. The philosophy of the business and the products produced with pride are commendable in every way. It is a true honour to offer this range to the WA market place.
Buckley & Phillips Aromatics, takes pride in being 100% Australian owned and founded. They value supporting the local economy and as such do not outsource production overseas. Directors Christopher Phillips and Maureen Buckley began the company as a small venture in 1972 selling handmade candles at local markets, such as the renowned St Kilda Esplanade Market in Melbourne. Then trading under the name ‘The Gumleaf Candle Company’, later to be known as ‘Gumleaf Aromatics’.
Since these humble beginnings, Buckley & Phillips Aromatics has grown substantially now incorporating a wide range of aromatic products and essential oils. Over the years more family members and field professionals have joined their team, sharing the same passion for aromatherapy and fine fragrance.
To ensure you a consistent and ethically considerate product Buckley & Phillips focus on 3 key aspects when sourcing ingredients; performance, quality, and environmental impact.
- Essential oils are true to botanical and certified as 100% pure and natural.
- Certified organic range of essential oils are grown and processed without the use of synthetic pesticides, herbicides or GMOs.
- Products are certified by CCF (Choose Cruelty Free) and PETA, with absolutely no animal testing.
- Melbourne head-office uses solar-power and all wax vats are solar heated.
- Eco-friendly jar candles are made using soy wax, coconut wax and lead-free cotton wicks.
- Fragrant product ranges use only cosmetic-grade oils.
- Candle jars, candle boxes, glass and PET bottles are completely recyclable.